Bleeding 10 days before due date TTC but i could not conceive. Please clarify me what could it be ?

I am 30 yr old G3 P1 woman. My LMP was 30 Jan 2011. I have regular 32-34 day cycle. I have been TTC since last 8 months. I am undergoing follicular study since dec. In dec it was found my follicles were not rupturing. In Jan my follicle ruptured (around day 20) on 3 shots of HCG but i could not conceive. This month it was found my follicle ruptured on its own on the 15th day probably, and acc to my cycle i was due for my period in first week of March. But today on 20th day since morning i experienced some dark brown discharge from very light to medium, and since its progressing to what looks like a very light period. This has never happened before ever, getting periods 10 days earlier. I had follicle rupture on left side of my ovary and also experiencing some dull pain on left side of my lower abdomen. I am very worried what could it be, it doesn t seem to be an implantation bleeding , but also its less like a regular period. I was on Hponid, gestin and pyricontin. My doc advised me to increase gestin from twice to thrice a day. I have to go to her tomorrow but i am not mentally at peace at all. Please if anyone could help me clarify what could it be. Thanx
Asked On : Fri, 18 Feb 2011