Bled after intercourse and took ovamit. What is wrong?

I took ovamit 2 pills per day. However, i had intercourse, and during intercourse i bled. Since it is of the same week as of my supposed period, i thought my period is coming. The following day, i had slight pink spotting. On the third day, the spotting was gone. My peiod did not come anymore. I took pregnancy test on my supposed 4th day of period but it was negative. What could be possibly wrong? Is it possible that i am pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012

It might be some minor injury along vaginal wall leading to bleeding.A clinical evaluation may be consider if there are still symptoms.