Black spots on stomach, lighter in the middle, darker on the outside. Causes and treatment?

Hello, I have these black spots all over my stomach . I have had them since I was young. I m 16 now and they won t go away. They don t itch or hurt. Some are smooth and the little bumps are mainly on my happy trail. Usually my scars aren t all brown, they are usually lighter in the middle and darker on the outside. These are just black spots all over me. What are they and can I get rid of them?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013
hi dear, this is nevs. it is a congenital condition. it may be since birth or may appear a bit later in life.
dont worry it wont cause u any harm. only thing to remember is that keep a watch that they dont grow abruptly. if still u want some treatment i would suggest u to use oint tretinoin 0.05% once in night. do this for a month, u ll get relief.