Black spots on nose and face, dark skin on face. Prescribed kojivit cream, melacare. Suggestions?

Hi, Sir i m XXXX i have black spots mark on my nose and face, it look like small small round mark and before i was so much fair and no black spots mark on my face and nose. Now my face become dull and little black too. I am trying for acting in movies please suggest me to get my fairness back and remove black spots permanently. Please help me to remove that black spots on my nose, before i meet few skin specialists they gave me KOJIVIT cream and MELACARE still it didn t go. Please help me. Thank You very much.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013