Black spot on the face that increases in size on working in the sun, no improvement with medicine. What is the effective remedy?

Dear Doctor, Appreciate your gesture to help me. There is blacken spot on my face which increases when I work in hot sun in my farm. My both daughters also developed such black marks after first delivery. No cream worked. I see many women in my city such dark brown or some blackish marks on their face in tropical India. That spoil their beauty. If I know, I wish to distribute some effective cheap medicine to many. Please suggest me some effective remedy. Best regards B. S. Rana
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012