Black spot on penis, pimple and bruised on penis, trauma, had protected sex

I have noticed a black spot on the shaft of my penis . I just noticed it after a shower tonite.It is not a blister or papule & completey smooth with the skin almost like a bruised area that was pinched .I was doing yard work today & I wonder if did some trauma to it. I have not had sex for over two months & I had protected sex when I did. Sort of got me stumped.
Asked On : Wed, 11 Apr 2012
HI
Thank for asking to HCM
I can understand this it could be eruption of boil and nothing else, right now no need to take any medicine for this, it will be subside soon this could not be due to trauma I hope this information helps you have nice day.