Black spot on face, herbal method not helpful, expired moisturizer

Can you please tell me how to remove the black spots from my face?i have consulted many doctors,many herbal methods but nothing is helpfull,and my face spots is caused because of expired moisturizer .please guide me.
Asked On : Mon, 19 Mar 2012
Dec 2013
It seem that you have developed post inflammatory hyper-pigmentation or PIH. Do not apply any home remedies which can aggravate the situation. You can apply creams such as Azelaic acid, glycolic acid can be used to reduce the pigmentation under dermatological supervision.
You can also go for latest treatment including chemical peeling under dermatological supervision. Continue Using a good quality medicated sunscreen 3 times a day. Protect yourself from direct sunlight.