Black spot at the bottom of foot, no pain. What could it be?

A few weeks ago I noticed a black spot on the bottom of my foot . Tonight, I looked at my foot, forgetting all about that spot and I ve noticed it s grown at least double in size. It does not hurt. I have not been walking around outside without shoes on, so stepping on something wasn t the initial cause...I m a 25 year old Caucasian, female. Do you have any idea what this could be? Should I wait to see a doctor and just monitor it for a while? If yes, how long should I wait?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012
thanks for your querry
it might be a simple corn ,you can use a corn tape .and can take some antibiotics .if it does not heal u better go for biopsy of the lump.