Black patch on the head of penis. Sensitive. Peeling off, bleeding while taking out. Solution?

Good day,( male, 28yrs, 1.8mtrs) i recently noticed a black patch on the head of my penis , it ran wide from the base and ends at the tip of the penis just close to the opening. the patch is sensitive and statrs peeling off. i applied a steriod cream, only for it to cause my penis to stick to my boxers. in the event of taking my penis out it peels of and starts bleeding . its been that way for a couple of days now, drying up and pus ing at the same time. i dont know what it is as my local doctors are saying is probably a reaction to somthing i took. i also have a numb upper left lip
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013