Black outs, chest pains and palpitations. Family history of high blood pressure and heart problems. Anxiety related?

My family have a history of heart problems and high blood pressure , until recently I have always been relatively healthy. Over the past twelve months I have had blacking out episodes, with chest pains which extend to my back area near my right lung and palpitations, I also struggle to catch my breath. The doctor has given me and ECG and also I have had blood taken, however I am slightly worried that the doctor is focusing more on anxiety being the issue than my family history and the my sudden onset of symptoms.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012