Black marks and pimples, momate s ointment, clear skin, stopped use, pustules, pruritus as withdrawal symptoms, continue usage ?

hello sir, i went to a dermatologist 2 years ago for black marks and pimples in my face. for that he prescribed momate s oinment after its application, i have got clear and fairy skin. after prolonged use i cant withdraw this oinment. after 3 days of withdrawal, i have got rebound phenomenon, pustules , pruritus . how can i taper this? if i will use continuosly, having any problem? if any altnernative? please give ur suggestion
Asked On : Wed, 18 Apr 2012