Black mark inside mouth. What could have caused this? How to prevent?

Hi, my name is Angenis Ceballo. Im a 17 year old boy ready to graduate High School. I will be attending prom in a couple of months but im a little concerned about a mark on my face skin. The mark is described as a black mark under my mouth. Looks like a mark that comes from licking my skin a lot. But i never actually licked my mouth s suroundings or anything. I believe its an allergy but i dont know what caused it or where it came from. May i please get some information and advice on how to remove, prevent and treat
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013