Black face after death, blood on face, pregnant. What is that from?

My cousin died last week..they found her face down on her living rm floor had been there 2 days..she was also 8 months pregnant. Ther was blood all over her face. Today was the viewing at the mortuary..she was a very light skin perso before she died now her face is very black. What is that from? My email is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012
Hi black face after the death is mainly due to absence of the blood flow over the face.i think black face can also occur in throtling where neck us constricted and loss of blood flow to face