Black dots under skin from butane coated needle. History of drug abuse. Solution to remove it?

I used to abuse drugs by injection and when the needle would get clogged up I would burn it which would leave black residue from the butane on the needle. Being clean almost 6 months now the black dots under my skin from the butane coated needle still remain there. Is there a way to get ride of them so that I can wear short sleeve shirts again and not be embarrassed? Preferable without laser removal or anything expensive.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

Congratulations on going off of drugs and you have made the biggest and the most important decision in your life to be able to go off of injectable drugs. I think that you might need to see a dermatologist who will help with the removal of the stains on your skin. It will also help since there are advanced methods to remove them like laser. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!