Black and swollen temple. Diagnosed as bitten by insects. Concerned

My left temple is black & swolen, I did not fall, do not recall hitting myself on the temple. I went to the clinic and the doctor did not know what it was, he ask if I fell and I reply no, then he asked if I was bitten by some insects, i do not know. 2 days ago I was sitting on my balcony and there was a few moskitoes. I am a bit worries as it is black it does look like I was bitten by something and I can see the vein going to my head. Is this free? YYYY@YYYY Thank you Micheline
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012
Thanks for query,
Your temple swelling may be an insect bite or mosquito bite.the bite causes bledding beneath skin 7 afer 2 days the blood gets black colour so don;t worry it resolve by itself if it remains uncomplicated.Thanks