Bitter taste in mouth after eating, stomach pain, cannot open eyes, no periods. What is my problem?

hi after evertything i eat or drink my mouth goes bitter - i have pains in stomach - just below the ribs and have back pains at times at the same time been feeling tired a lot recently and sleepy as well = cant open eyes when i get up during the night (i am carer at home) = i dont have periods anymore - i have had menopause = i am 52 years old = what is my problem = magnesium tricllicate liquid has helped but cant take it all the time - i want tofind a natural cure - i am not on any medication
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  60 Awaiting Answer