Bitten by spider, redness, pain in foot when walking, numb feeling. Should I be concerned?

I was bitten by a spider (two small fang marks) on the top of my foot last evening (app. 12 hrs ago). Did not see the spider. There is a little redness, but the main symptoms are pain in foot when I walk, and my entire leg, up to thigh, feels strange. Almost a numb feeling, a bit of tingling . It feels tight and I am just aware of my leg, if this makes any sense. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
yes might be some reaction
may be allergic or insect bite
you start with tab oflox 200 mgm twice a day for 5 days
take tab montair fx twice a day for swelling
take syp piriton 1/2 tsf at night
you ca use diprovate for local application
voeran d as pain killer
do for 2 week and then if sometingremains post again for furthet treatment