Bits of food in molar, pinched out with hand, starts bleeding, still feels bit of food there

Hi, I recently probed behind my left last molar with my tongue and discovered it was an unusual feeling but I disregarded it as bits of food. This was until I brushed my teeth and it was not coming out so I attempted to pinch it out with ny hands which caused bleeding but then I eventually got out a part of it but there is still a bit left between the molar and the gum nd it keeps bleeding now. If this isn t a bit of food what could it be?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012