Biting knuckles. Too swollen for finger rings. What can we do?

hi there my name is casey balt i have a question for you? my girlfriend is 30 now and she has this problem where she keeps biting her knuckles everyday on and on and she said that she cant stop. She have been ding this for the last 20 years and i think that it is now time to stop this nasty habit. Her knucles got so bad and so big that she can not fit a ring to her finger , so that means we cant get engaged.please can you help me in this dellema i an in. kind regards Casey Balt
Asked On : Sun, 29 Apr 2012
Hi biting knuckles is not a disease
It is only addicted is very nasty habit.apply moisteriser daily twie.use of antibiotic twice daily and use of biotin 10 mg daily once and wear gloves daily for few days to prevent biting knuckle.consult a psychitrist to go for further treatment