Bite marks on arm, redness, blood shot eyes, swelling and itchiness in limbs

I believe I was bit by a spider about 3 weeks ago I had 3 bites under my arm with visible grey fang marks surronded by red. and it started pussing after a few days. I couldnt put my arm down it hurt so bad. a week after it healed My eyes were blood shot for a few weeks. i took some eye drops and now a week later i went to The ER due to my hands, feet and arms being unbaribly itchy, swollen and red. My arms look like they have rug burn and my finger tips have an extreme tingleing in them such as pins and needles. I dont know what type of spider it was. But in the ER they gave me predisone and benidryl and perscribed it to me for the next 3 days.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012