Bipolar, taking lithiun, orotate. Its dosage? Started after brain tumour removal

Hi name is Anagara I have bi polar 2 and just started Lithiun Orotate but dont know how much to take and when DR Best say 1 per day with food but not when Does it take a while to start working , I am quite anxious most of time dont sleep well 4 to 5 hours day and have been often suicidal as it has been going on for 3 years since a brain tumour removed ,on left side brain near motoring part of brain that part seems ok Xray wise
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013