Bipolar mood disorder, suicidal, lethargic, uninterested, headaches. On tegretol and lithium. Help

Hi my name is Jason, i've been on and off of Lithium for bipolar mood disorder for years. I've been put back on recently due to a suicide attempt (Again), i've lost my job and almost my girlfriend. She is saying that since i have been on it that it is like i'm not even there anymore. and she is absolutely right. I feel lethargic, disinterested, i don't want sex, i'm not aroused by pornography. She wants me back, but when the old me returns, he returns with a bag full of tricks that make him and her happy, sad, angry, erratic, confused, up and down. I need a new med. Seroquel makes me like a zombie, Abilify makes me agitated, twitchy and gives me headaches. I'm from Australia, so the products available in other countries we don't have here. I'm looking at giving Tegretol a go, if i recall there were less side effects. I'm just sick and tired of my head and emotions. I want to live, i just wish that i could.

Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013