Bipolar mood disorder, PTSD. Increased dosage resperidol. What can help?

My husband is Bipolar and is convinced he has broken the law by purchasing ammunition. For 3 weeks he has been dealing with the intence fear he will be arrested at our home. He is a Vet and has been given compensation for PTSD, since this ruling he is convinced he cannot own a gun or ammo and we have removed all from our home due to his fear. HE IS NOT suicidal. I cannot convince hime he has done nothing wrong and this is his illnes. We have sought treatment at the VA and they have increased Resperidol . How can I help him?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013