Bipolar disorder with increased level after taking thyronorm, not taking medicine for bipolar. Solution?

my wife is taking Thyronorm 100 mcg on prescribtion of a Doctor specialised in the subject. Now I have confirmation from a Psychiatrist that she suffering from Bipolar Disorder with increased level from the day she is taking Thyronorm i.e approxmately one year. What is my solution. She is not taking medicine for Bipolar. She will not agree to see doctor also. Me and my family are suffering for her extreme behaviours.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013