Bipolar disorder, irrational behaviour, child like behaviour. Prescribed socalm. What is the solutions?

My Mother In Law is going through Bipollar Disorder (that's my own thought) as she is behaving sometimes childish and sometimes irrational. She feels her own self in another form has occupied her mind and controlling her activities. So she withdraws from all sort of normal work. She speaks in a racy manner and she couldn't be understood after sometime. She sometimes get a lot of energy and walks around all the rooms. She sometimes say that she will be taken away from the world in 2-3 days time and then she becomes afraid as if someone has come to take her away. She also felt a guilt feeling that mentally she had sex with her younger son and she will become pregnant mentally. This is giving her depressions as she felt she is a sinner. We took her to a Psychatric with great difficulty, she doesn't want to visit doctor and behaves like a child or cry without any tears. Doctor prescribed Socalm 25 MG, Cilapam 10 MG and she was given Easy Calm Plus by another doctor previously. How to go about her treatment ??....Ucchajit
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013
"She feels her own self in another form has occupied her mind and controlling her activities" and "She also felt a guilt feeling that mentally she had sex with her younger son and she will become pregnant mentally" .In my opinion it is a psychotic phenomenon going on, it can be a part of the bipolar disorder but not necessarily. She needs to be treated with antipsychotics and mood stabilizers first, then antidepressant can be considered afterwards.
If she is not taking medicine there are 2 options, you can consult your doctor as doses are required:
1. You can get a depot antipsychotic injection that works for 2-4 weeks.
2. You can give her medicine in water, it comes in liquid form as well.