Biopsy says scanty fragments of benign inactive superficial endometrial epithelium. Is D&C necessary ?

I had a biopsy last Wednesday, the diagnosis is as follows: Scanty fragments of benign inactive superficial endometrial epithelium . Fragments of benign squamous and endocervical epithelium. Insufficient intact endometrium for full eval. The doctor now wants to do a d & c. I asked his nurse if he suspects something, or is just being cautious. She said cautious; however, is the d&c necessary? They ll do some kind of scope also. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  1398 Awaiting Answer