1. the common causes of spinal compression are osteoarthritis
, abnormal spine alignment,Injury, tumor,bone diseases,Rheumatoid arthritis
,Infection [have your neurologist
, evaluated the same or sent for any referral regarding the same]??
2. presently are there any signs of spinal compression: [ loss of sensation, weakness, and abnormal reflexes]??
3. were any investigations carried out: X-rays of your spine, CT or MRI scan,
bone scan, myelogram ,and electromyography
4. prior to operation, active involvement of arthritis specialists,nerve specialists, and physical therapists is essential for injections,medication, physical therapy
, and lastly bone surgeons for surgery.
The nutritional supplements glucosamine and chondroitin have been recommended as supplements,but recent studies have been disappointing.Ask your health care provider if they recommend any supplements or discuss any alternative treatments
or medications you would like to try.
1. BHJS [benign hypermobility joint syndrome] is a benign form of Ehlers danlos syndrome [type-III], treatment is based on overall health, medical history, severity of pain or discomfort, and presence of other symptoms.
.Since the underlying problem with hypermobility is joint looseness, rather than inflammation, most medications provide only limited relief.
. benign hyper mobility can be a cause of your hernia [where there is stretchy skin, loose joints and fragile body tissues]
. Since the symptoms of hypermobility can sometimes imitate arthritis, laboratory tests may be required to ensure that you does not have a more serious disorder or other inflammatory conditions.