Bend in penis, pain on erection, no semen during intercourse. Taking Roliflo OD, changed to flotral. Treatment for symptoms?

my doctor suggested me Roliflo OD 4 daily which I am taking for last 6 months. I found no semun while intercouse and also obseve that my pennis bended left causing pain while erecting. doctor stopped Roliflo and startes Flotral for last one month. Littelsemun started comming but pennis still bended in between . what to do . pl advice
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012
It seems you could be having some problem with the tube that takes the sperm from the testicles to the penile urethra where it actually comes out from. The medicines you are taking are for prostate enlargement. Knowing your age would be helpful as also whether this is a recent problem or has it been like this for a long time. If it has been for a ling time then you should undergo testing to dleineate the tract carrying the sperms but a baseline Ultrasound of the Prostate and bladder is a must. Feel free to post a query again with the information asked. Take care.