Belly ache, bloating, diarrhea, low appetite. Any ideas?

My boyfriend came home from work 6 days ago sayin he had bad belly ach, and said hes belly felt bloated so afterwards he was sick and was up all that night on the toilet and being sick at the same time. He has not eat a lot for 6 days because when hes eating he starts to feel bloated and sick, he wakes up early hours in the morning and runs to the toilet to be sick. Could you help me have an idea of what this is please? My email address is: YYYY@YYYY Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013
Hello you boyfriend is suffering from staled food intake , which has cause him git infection , it is better to avoid all spicy foods aerated drinks just ask him to very bland diets with lot of water intake , ask him to take some fibrous fruits like apples etc , stop eating all snacks, just see your doctor if problem persist have ultrasound of abdomen .Pls do let us at to solve the case by homoeopathy