Being treated for acne with Emolene and Retino AC gel. Will this eradicate the scars?

Dear Doctor, I am getting treated for acne , I have been prescribed emolene and retino AC gel for application during night. And avene sun care lotion twice a day for application and face wash Benzoyl Peroxid Creamy Wash 4% twice a day. 1)Please suggest does this medication eradicates scars/marks left by acne? 2)My face skin color is bit darker than my body color, how should I improve my complection? Thanks, Sunil
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013