Behavioural changes after dropped out of medical school. No help from psychiatrists. Worried about violence towards wife, baby. Suggestions?

Hi its regarding my elder brothers mental health .hes is a 35 yr okd,married for 10 yrs abd a 1 yr old baby.he does not work, has not finished univerdity rducation.highly intelligent,very shy,very violent has trouble controlling his I am his younger dis 3 yr younger snd have grown up together. Hes behavior changes took place after he dropped out of medical school after 1 st yr dedpite being a good student.he then camr back and lived with family in ineraction with outside world and very suicidal. Hence bomy mum and dad listened to every thing he said or wanted. And covered his behavior wuth family.however some family mrmbers were approached snd came to concil after ehivh he was mire violent.also haf a pschycatris come to examin and prescribef anti depressants of which sone were discretely mixed wiyh foof and coz my mum worrued about sude effects stopped giving addition to this he showed signs od sadism and vulgarity and urge if having sec and dirty thougjts .due to tjis mt parents took him ti ibdia to get narried .byt he had to work in dads shop for 1 year. He marrief a lively girl and settled togethet. And contnued working at the shop fr one mmore year. Aafter whuch he stopped and had been at hime ever since.hus eife had brrn worrief because if his vuolance towards ger byt dedpite that she had a baby and us worrued about vuolence toeards parents to mske mattets worde spoon feed him by giving money minthly as they are scared uf they dont di so he will get worried fir my parents and my dis in law n baby pls help
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013