Behavioral changes after getting treated for H1N1 flu. What can be done?

Hi, I have a family friend. She is 40 years old and 2 months ago she was affected by H1N1 flu and her platelet count decreased . Now she is Ok. But before this flu she was very active and very caring to her kids. She was very talkative. Now she is gloomy and no attachment with her kids. If we asked something to her she said Yes or No thats all. Is any side effects after H1N1?(I mean any mental disorder?) All of the family worried about her. Please give me the details and what we can do for her?
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012