Been taking spasmo proxyvon. Am I dependent for life?

hi doc..i have been taking spasmo proxyvon for more than five years now and i consume 10-12 capsules a really kicks me after having it and if i dont get it then i dont like to talk much or socialize and after i consume it it brings me a kind of joy n i m scared that i m dependant on SP wherever i go or whatever i do..plz help me or suggest as i dont wont to continue my remaining life addicted to spasmo..
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012
Hi rapgay,
Thanks for writing in to Healthcare Magic!
The SP contains opioid medicine.
You have abused it for long and by now you have developed a physical dependence on this medicines and it is risky to stop it by yourself but it must be discontinued in a planned way.
Please consult a physician of your locality, he would know the options available for you and would put you in weaning regimen, keep a regular follow up.
If you have any further query please let me know I would try to answer it for you.
Wish you a great health!