Been suffering from stomach ache and epigastric discomfort. Why constipation? GERD? Take Pan-L?

I have been suffering from stomach ache &discomfort in epigastric area with mid back pain ,burping ,sometimes moves down and occasional constipation.Took HP kit with some benefit but symptoms continue with less pain.Doctors say GERD ..never did endoscopy ..First took ranitidine when I had relief for 3 days,then a different doctor gave me Nexium(indian brand) with 1 week relief,then pan L,HP kit with some relief.Currently taking pan-L and digiplex.Have they prescribed the right medicine or should I get a second opinion as I m going through this for almost 2 months.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012