Been on depo. Had frequent sex. Feeling sick, throwing up. Why is it?

Hey i been on Depo for three years and got off in November and 6months from now i came on but it was light then two later i came on again but it was heavy a lil and i had sex while i was on it Nd the last day then week from that i came on again and had sex and i been feeling sick and gotta throw up but it didn't come up and
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

It is unclear what you mean when you say "came on". However, imagining that you have been having bleeding during these time, I do not think that it is unusual to have these problems. I think you may benefit from consulting an OBGYN to have your questions regarding contraception answered. I hope this helps. Take care and have a lovely day!