Been masturbating, having small penis. Medicines to improve size of penis?

hello sir i m 24 yrs my prblm is that i m going to marry .bt in before my life i have started a masterbated not daily bt started 14 yrs & having sex bt at still my penis to small size about 3.5 inch due to time of ejeculation & after that its 1.3 inch & quickly ejecucated so i requested u please help me and tell me name of medicine which is help for encreaseing size wepth& length please respons me ..........
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012
Thanks for query,
First of all you must aware that sex is in our mind & not in organ.
Don't try to measure penile length in any condition.It has no relation with sex.
For your early ejeculation you need not to worry because ejeculation during masturbation 7 during actual sex with partner is different.
So leave all worries You have no disease.Your masturbation habit has not created any loss.Just enjoy your new sexual life with your wife.
Thanks.