Been hit on right ear. Feels like air stream going through it. Hearing not good. Suggestions?

Hello. I was boxing with my friend when he hit me straight on my right ear. Now it feels very strange, like theres going air through it. When I try to relieve pressure by holding my nose and blowing, instead of taking away the pressure it just feels lile a huge air stream goes right through it. Also the hearing on the right ear is not as good now, like theres a prop or something.. Please help!
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013
ENT Specialist 's  Response

Based on your description, you could be having a ruptured ear drum. That could be the cause for your decreased hearing and the pressure symptoms you have described. You need to meet an ENT surgeon who will thoroughly examine you and suggest treatment options. Sometimes, the doctor usually will discuss with you if there is any medicolegal issues in this case and make necessary documentations.