Been having pain and swelling in face, sinus area, lower jaw. On antibiotics. Is it fungal?

Yes, I have been having pain and swelling on the left side of my face, around the sinus area but also the glands in the lower jaw. Was thinking I had teeth issues so called the Dentist , he couldn t get me in right away so he prescribe pain meds and an antibiotic . The antibiotic helped, but as soon as it was gone everything came back. The dentist took xrays and did not see any teeth related issues and thought maybe it was sinus related. Going on 4 weeks now and can t seem to shake this problem. Was reading something about possible fungal issue?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013