Been experiencing pain in abdomen and rib cage. Why was I weak and woozy?

I have been experiencing pain all over especially around my abdomen and the bottom of my rib cage on both sides. I have been overly emotional, always hungry, and always tired and weak. I can barely walk around for a few seconds without feeling very weak and woozy. Recently it has been very hard to sleep. Now I am very shaky. Tenderness around nipples, stomach , and arms. Burning and swelling sensation at the back of neck and top of back spreading to shoulders. Warm sensation in middle of top abdomen.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012