Bee stinging sensation all over the body, foot pain. What is happening ?

Well you being a GYN, I don't think you might be able to help much, but what is happening to me with this feeling or sensation that I am having for the past year or bee stings all over my body in various part of my body at the same time. I am from the USVI, we got sting a lot, therefore, I know what a bee sting is like, I feel this while I am sleeping, I get up to scratch, I am not itching, because I have plantar facilities, however, I am now scetical that my foot pain come from that?
Asked On : Wed, 11 Sep 2013