Became unconscious after taking hot water bath, diagnosed Hot water epilepsy. Taking Levepil. Any problems if I stop taking the pill ?

I am 28 year old female. Became unconscious for 2 hours after taking hot water bath. Using Gas geyser with no proper ventilation. Doctor diagnosed as Hot water epilepsy and on medication of Levepil 500MG(Daily 2 times)
MRI report normal. EEG report showed slight abnormalities.
Consulted another doctor and advised as it could be because of Gas geyser emitting carbon-monoxide consumption also and asked to stop Levepil for a month by just avoiding geyser hot water bath.
So far I have taken 2 500MG Levepil tablets.
Is there any problem/complications if I stop taking Leviepil now? And wait for 1 month by avoiding hot water head bath.?
Please advise.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013
Carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning is responsible for up to 40,000 emergency department visits and 5000 to 6000 deaths per year, making it one of the leading causes of poisoning death in the United States. Inadvertent CO poisoning likely causes around 500 deaths annually; the number of intentional CO poisonings is perhaps 10 times higher . The overall case-fatality rate for CO poisoning ranges from 0 to 31 percent .

Unlike intentional poisoning, unintended poisoning demonstrates both seasonal and regional variation, and it is most common during the winter months in cold climates [5]. Morbidity, which is primarily related to late neurocognitive impairment, persists beyond initial stabilization in up to 40 percent of victims.

Smoke inhalation is responsible for most inadvertent cases of CO poisoning. Other potential sources on, improperly vented fuel-burning devices (eg, kerosene heaters, charcoal grills, camping stoves [8], gasoline-powered electrical generators [9]), and motor vehicles operating in poorly ventilated areas (eg, ice rinks, warehouses, parking garages). CO poisonings following open air exposure to motorboat exhaust have also been reported [10]. In addition, underground electrical cable fires produce large amounts of CO, which can seep into adjacent buildings and homes [11]. An increase in carbon monoxide exposures has been reported to occur in the immediate aftermath of hurricanes [9,12,13].

plz shift your gas heater outside your washroom and there is no term like hot water epilepsy..carbonmonooxide does causes late neurological disturbance..but they ususally reside month or use of taking levicitream....
take care