Bang rugby on my forehead. Now feel sick, continuous headaches, weak and achey. Cure for symptoms

On Wednesday I had a bang in rugby right on my forehead, it came out like a golf ball but it's gone down lots and there's nothing there but ever since I have felt really sick and not myself. I have continuous headaches and I feel really weak and achey. Any noise I hear whether loud or just irritating is driving me mad and causing me to get distressed. I am only 15 do you think I should go to the hospital or do you think it will get better? I've taken paracetamols but it has been 4 days now?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013
Homeopath 's  Response
HELLO

THANKS FOR QUESTION IN HEALTH CARE MAGIC

PLEASE USE HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINE

1.     BRYONIA ALB 200 5 DROP MORNING AND 5 DROP EVENING

2.     LAC DEF 200 5 DROP NOON AND 5 DROP NIGHT WITH CUP OF WATHER

THANKS

DR PRAVEEN PATHAK