Bang on inside of knee, muscle above hamstring, in severe pain. How can I alleviate the pain?

Hi, I m a 39 year old female and have been single track mountain bike riding on a daily basis for 1 1/2 years since being out of work. I love it but I fell about 4 weeks ago and tried to jump off the bike but landed in the splits position. I banged the inside of my left knee on the ground and the muscle on inner thigh right above my hamstring (kind of where my buttocks and inner thigh meet) has been hurting ever since. I am having a hard time touching my toes, driving, etc.. I have been stretching every day and massaging with a tennis ball while sitting in a chair. I am dying to go on a mtn bike ride but don t want to cause additional injury. What could it really be and how do I elevate the pain? Also, how long should this take to heal?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013