Ball sized lump on the bottom of the foot, drained thick blood. What is this ?

I didn t see a podiatrist listed, and I have this 1/2 golf ball sized lump that seemed to start not long after wearing new shoes, and it is on the bottom of the foot , behind the big toe starting at the back of where the big toe bends to the beginning of the front of the arch. It had went down so wore the shoes again, and bam, it came back, almost making me think something poking my foot irritating it to cause this. It has drained blood which was a little thick. I am soaking my feet in hot water for 15-20 minutes at a time to help relieve this so it drains easy. Hope I discribed it good enough. I do not like going to doctors or foot people, have had bad experiences in the past, so looking to keep caring for myself
Asked On : Fri, 24 Aug 2012