Bad sore throat, dry nose, excessive gas with mucus and blood stains in poop. Reasons ?

I have started feeling bad my throat sore and nose staying dry, i started 2 nights ago unable to hold food down well now i have used the bathroom so much and now it feels like i have to go poop but when i do all it is gas and mucous with a little touch of blood , and i have started feeling like i have to pee all the time also do i need to worry
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012
Thanks for your query
I can feel your concern
you should do gargles with luke warm water and take ora antibiotics after consulting your doctor .

Have a proper clinical examination for the final diagnosis to be made.
Hope it helps
Dr imran