Bad smell in crotch after activity, yellow discharge, ammonia smell, excessive sweating

hi, im a 17 year old male, ive been having this problem for about 2-3 years, my crotch smells really bad after any sort of activity, eventhough i wash up and change my underwear everyday. i also use a towel to dry up this the area between my crotch and thigh real good. However, a few months back, it got worse, the smell became more pungent, especially in hot weather, and now the smell of my briefs resemble that of ammonia or bromine, in other words extremely pungent, there is also a yellow discharge at the sides of the briefs(where my upper the meets crotch). this yellow discharge seems is the source of the ammonia smell. i also sweat quite alot sown there. if it matters i have a 16 year old brother,, who has none of these problems. I tried all sorts of baby and talc powder... useless. Im also a frequent masturbator.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012
Hi naggar,
Thanks for writing in.
It can be a fungal or bacterial infection.

You can apply antibiotic like soframycin over the area.Also using a antifungal powder at night time like ABZORB powder can be helpful.

Take a lot of lemon juice daily.Also you can take vitamin C tablets daily.

I encourage you to visit a qualified dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment.

Hope this helps.