Bad rash on each side of torso. Red spots swelled up to large spots. Getting itchy and more red. Medicines not helping. Reason for rashes?

I have got a bad rash on each side my of torso since 5 days ago. At first it looked tiny red dots but now it s swelled up to larger spots. It s not spreading but it s getting redder and itchier. I had a pork the night before with my husband and he s fine. I had pork before but never had rash, so I m not sure if it s due to pork. What could this be? I tried zyrtec but it s not helping. I applied hydrocortisone 1% which helps with itchiness little bit .
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012