Bad headache, tiredness after sex for first time. All tests negative. What's wrong ?

Hi! I just had sex the first time on Friday (it s now Tuesday night). He didn t finish on Friday, so on Saturday morning we had sex, and saturday afternoon. All were protected. I had a bad headache SATURDAY night and was very tired and woke up sunday with a horrible headache. sunday night i had a fever of 103. went to doctor and they did flu , strep , and mono, and all came up negative. did blood work and they said my white count was low and they think it s mono but they re not sure. i ve been 2 times and have to go in tomorrow for more tests. we ve been having oral sex for nearly 3 months now. i don t think he has an std . but is this normal or is there something wrong?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013