Bad headache, painful eyes, sore throat, lethargy, itchy rashes on body. No relief from antihistamines. Advice

Hi, I feel like I am burning up but my temp is 35.4. I have got a bad headache and my eyes hurt, I have been feeling like the onset of a cold with snuffles and sore throat, very achey and lethargic. I have also got a rash that started behind my ears and has spread over my neck, arms, back and chest. It's very itchy. I saw a nurse at my GP's surgery who told me to take antihistamines which I have been taking since Monday. They haven't helped and the rash hasn't lessened.
I am a 46 yr old female. Any help/ advice is greatly appreciated.

Kim
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013