Bad headaces from marijuanna and cigars

hi i am 14 and have smoked marijuanna and cigars (plz dont judge me know its wrong but u dont understand how life is 4 me)i have also done shrooms and also done some pills like xanax exspecially sortof alot and was wondering if any of this stuff culd cause my headaces and my head doesnt hurt when im on the drugs just like a couple days after
Asked On : Wed, 24 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

When u are on the drug, it keeps you in euphoria that is to say feeling good. So you dont have the headache, when you stop the drug, then the effect goes and you feel headache. Get yourself investigated, go for counselling, practice relaxation techniques (other than drugs) and you should be fine.